DAEMON Tools Ultra 5 crack serial number full latest
daemon tools ultra 5 crack is just one of the products developed by Disc Soft, a software development company founded early 2000s. They have launched several programs that range from a drive emulation program to a mobile backups application. This is where DAEMON Tools Ultra comes into play. This imaging software is now on its fifth release and comes with new features that its users will certainly appreciate. The public had access to this version for the first time late 2016 and it has had a few enhancements since then. One of the main new features in version 5 was the backup options, you could either send them to disk, a virtual hard drive (that you may have created using this program) or TrueCrypt, your choice!
daemon tools ultra 5 serial key + Crack
Another nice addition to the program that we got with this version was the possibility to create bootable USB sticks. This had some issues in the beginning but they have been working on it. With the release of version 5.1 earlier this year, the company announced they have fixed the creation of bootable USBs for Linux.
- Create disk images to back up your data or make bootable disks or USB-sticks.
- Manage your images. You will be able to edit or convert them.
- Use virtual drives to improve your computer’s performance.
- Burn your images into a CD, DVD or VHD. It also works with True Crypt.
- You can back up your files to a virtual writable drive instead of a physical one.
- With the multitasking option you will not be limited to just one wizard at a time.
- Schedule backup tasks and have them execute at a given date and time automatically.
- Instead of using your hard disk to store temporary files, you can use RAM disks. This will not only speed up the process by making the files accessible faster but it will also prevent disk fragmentation.
You can download it for free and try it out for a 14 days period. After that, you will have to get a paid subscription. Prices start at USD 9.00, so it’s not really expensive. You can get a lifetime license for only USD 69.99 or one of the limited time options:
|Type of license||Price|
|1 month license||USD 9.00|
|6 months license||USD 42.00|
|12 months license||USD 60.00|
In general, Daemon Tools works on 32 and 64 bits Windows versions XP (SP3) and later. This includes Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2, so yes, it’s not only intended for PCs. Some bad news though, Daemon Tools Ultra 5 only works on Windows 10.
You should have at least 30MB of available hard drive for the installation. There are no specific requirements for the CPU, as long as it delivers 500MHz or more. Also 256MB of RAM will do, you probably have a lot more available since you already have a computer that is suitable for Windows 10.
- You don’t only get a program that will help you create virtual drives and work with images; you’ll get a package that includes other very useful tools as well.
- You can get user support not only from Disc Soft itself, but also from a large user community that you can get involved with through the company’s official site.
- You can request support from within the program, they have included a Help option that will let you do just that.
- This specific version only works on Windows 10. Users with earlier versions will have to upgrade or keep using earlier releases of the program.
- Some users have reported issues with physical or virtual devices after they install the program. Their drives seem to “disappear”.
Like any other image creating, editing and burning software, this one will be very handy when it comes to backing up your data or just making bootable devices for when you run into trouble with your computer. It delivers what it offers and a few extra features like the virtual writable devices and RAM devices, which are meant to streamline your work while preventing wear on your physical devices. Also, it can multitask, that’s another good feature when it comes to saving time.
daemon tools ultra 5
As mentioned in the “Cons” section, some users have reported some issues with their drives after installing the software, but user support took care of that and they could fix the issue. This will surely be taken care of in a next release. In any case, you could always take advantage of the free trial period that they offer and give this program a try.