Sdata tool is software that lets users enhance the storage capacity of their storage devices up to two times. The storage devices would include USB memory, pen drive memory, and memory card space.
Sdata tool has been the ideal software for boosting memory space for many years. In this regard, there have been several versions. The Various versions of the Sdata tool include Sdata tool that doubles up storage Memory up to 4 GB, 8gb, 18gb and 32 GB.
One of the latest versions of the software is version 1.0.0 that was released in 2016 and the Sdata 2017 version. One of the formers version’s feature is the ability to double memory space up to16gb. The 2017 version, on the other hand, has the capacity to double up the external device space up to 64GB.
Who needs Sdata tool
Sdata tool is an ideal tool for anyone running low on storage space and doesn’t want to spend money on purchasing more external storage devices.
Secondly, Sdata tool makes working on the go a real and simple task. Sdata tool is ideally a light weight means to carry one’s files with utmost simplicity.
More so, storage space is never enough. Particularly, in the recent times, there are large media files to work with that it will prove overly tiresome to be on the mode with all the files you may need on the go
Also, Sdata tool will prove ideal for anyone who may not enough of physical space. Most importantly, Sdata tool enables users to carry all their memory at a cheaper cost
- Foremost, the process of enhancing storage is easy and fast. Users only need to click on the E- compress now button. This command then prompts the program to compress and consequently enhance the appropriate storage device memory.
- Besides, Sdata tool is designed with Bitdefender antivirus and thus does not Harm the PC in any way.
- Also, the Sdata tool is compatible with a majority of Windows operating systems. This includes the old and the recent operating systems.
- Another advantage is that Sdata tool works with virtually all kinds of external storage devices.
- Moreso, Sdata tool is the only tool that provides you with additional space without having to spend any money.
- Compatible with 32 bit and 64-bit versions
- Full offline installer
- Doubles up memory
- Works in just one click
- Supports pen drives
- Compatibility with memory card
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Sometimes the software will refuse to run on certain operating systems
- Other times, using the tool causes internet problems such as disconnecting internet connection
- Using Sdata tool may cause hanging off the user’s system
- In other cases, the Sdata tool is not compatible with the antivirus software installed on users’ system. In this case, the antivirus blocks the Sdata tool version 1.0.0 from normal function
Where the program is hanging the system, try removing the inserted external device. This could be unplugging the memory card or ejecting the pen drive.
In other instances, the program will cause your system to hang where there is a lot of programs that are open in the background. In this case, try exiting some if not all the programs before running the program.
In the instance where the program causes disconnection of your internet, the solution would be to disconnect the internet connection while running Sdata tool.
With regards to version 1.0.0, ensure to halt any installed antivirus program in the system before performing any operation with the Sdata tool. This malfunction happens as the antivirus detects Sdata tool as malware.
Finally, in the case where the program does not run on your operating system, try running Sdata too on a different operating system. Keep changing the operating system where the problem persists.
Supported operating systems
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
How to install and use Sdata tool
- Follow the download link for Sdata tool v
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run Sdata tool .exe file
- Select the data so to compress drive
- Click button on e-compress now