Stardock WindowBlinds 10.65 with crack
Stardock WindowBlinds 10.65 has been around since 1991 and although they also develop and commercialize games and other programs that are more business oriented, they are primarily known for their UI customizing tools. Their programs will let you adapt your operating system’s look to make it more “you”. In this case, as the name implies, is directed specifically to Windows users, especially those who have Windows 7 or any of the newer versions installed on their computers. You can even make your PC look like a Mac…even if it’s just the desktop.
What this program does is apply a skin of your choice to a Windows theme to make it look different. You can customize the transparency, colors, textures and much more. You can either choose between using a predesigned skin and making one of your own using SkinStudio, which is also included in the price (but that you will need to download separately).
Stardock WindowBlinds 10.65 has come a long way since it was first released. It arrives at its 10th edition with some changes and fixes that you will probably like. You can get it by itself or as part of the Object Desktop suite, which comes with other pretty cool customization programs.
Key Features of Stardock WindowBlinds
- It comes with over four hundred predesigned skins that you can use.
- You can also modify wallpapers, adding texture or changing their color combinations.
- You will be able to change the fonts on the selected skin.
- It lets you choose different skins for different applications.
- If you cannot find anything you like, you can design your skin and apply it to any Windows theme. This includes the ones that come with the operating system as well as any other you may have downloaded.
- Don’t settle for just one skin at a time; you can set it so you can select a new one from time to time.
As for system requirements, all that you would need is a suitable Windows version. If you have Windows 7, 8 or 10 installed on your PC, and you’re good to go.
There is a trial version available for free. You can download it and use it for a 30 days period. After that, you will have to either stop using it or get a paid version. That is not a significant issue since this is not a pricey program. You can get WindowBlinds for just USD 9.99 or, if you would like to check out other of Stardock’s programs, you can get the Object Desktop suite instead of USD 49.99
- It’s easy to use.
- You can give a much more personal feel to your Windows experience.
- You are not restricted to a set number of skins. If you can’t find one that completely suits you, you can go ahead and design your own.
- As mentioned above, it will only work on more recent Windows versions.
- It’s still a work in progress. There have been quite a few fixes but users are still reporting new ones with some of the features.
This is a program that performs a very simple, and some would say, frivolous task: changing the look on your Windows user interface. It might seem like something trivial, but if you are one of those users who gets accustomed to a certain version’s design and can’t get over how different the new one looks you will be thankful that folks at Stardock came up with WindowBlinds.
It’s not a difficult task to customize the look of your Windows to a more personal version. They have included hundreds of ready-to-use skins to choose from. Even more, you can make additional changes to them. For some, that doesn’t quite make it, so they have included SkinStudio, you can get your inspiration going and design your very own skins.
As mentioned above, the makers of this program have also developed some other customization programs. You can decide if you get WindowBlinds alone or as part of the Object Desktop suite that brings some other programs that might interest you. Take a tour on Stardock’s official site and explore what they have to offer. You can try out this program for free, you will surely be amazed at what you can do with it.