The Microsoft Toolkit version 2.4.3 is a simple solution to a simple problem. A number of Microsoft toolkit products need to be activated before they can be used permanently. The activation can be done in a number of ways. The easiest way is to have the Product Key. If the product key is not handy, this MS toolkit will get the job done.
It can be used to activate Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013. It will also work to activate Windows 8. This toolkit works with the GUI disabled. This is to forestall the possibility of code crashes and crashes when multiple instances are opened at the same time. The ongoing processes of the toolkit are shown in the pop-up information console.
Many Microsoft Office set-up functions are supported. These include the Customization Functions, AutoKMS Uninstaller, AutoRearm Uninstaller, Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker. With the toolkit, all these functions will work even when Microsoft Office is not installed.
Before running this toolkit, it is recommended that any anti-virus program installed on your computer is disabled. This is to prevent a false warning when the toolkit is run. Some versions of Windows have Windows Defender pre-installed. This will also have to be disabled because it may prevent the toolkit from running.
The entire process of activating your Microsoft Office or Windows using this toolkit is very simple and takes only a short while to proceed. When it has finished, you can check your Microsoft Office or Windows status to see that you have a fully activated version. Microsoft Toolkit is indeed a simple solution to a simple problem.
Key Features of Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.3
- Activates Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013.
- Changes retail information in Volume License.
- Resets trial counter.
- Validates Product Key.
- Displays the status of activation.
- Creates backup license.
- Uninstalls Microsoft Office.
Operating systems supported:
- Windows Vista or later.
- .NET Framework version 4.0 or 4.5 (version 3.5 is not applicable)
- To use the Office Toolkit, you need Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013.
- To use the Windows Toolkit, you need Windows Vista or later.
- If the toolkit is used in Windows 8, the KMS Virtual Server Machine is needed.
How to install and use:
- Download Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.3 from the link below.
- Disable the anti-virus program on your computer. If enabled, the anti-virus program will issue a false warning when the toolkit is run.
- Run Microsoft Toolkit.
- Follow the instructions on the pop-up information console.
4a. If you choose the Office Toolkit, you will get the Office Toolkit information console.
4b. If you choose the Windows Toolkit, you will get the Windows Toolkit information console.
- Follow the instructions in the respective information consoles.
- Allow the toolkit to proceed with the activation.
- Check the Microsoft Office or Windows status to see that it is fully activated.
Extra: Latest changes to version 2.4.3 Toolkit:
- All KMS PID Settings are set to RandomKMSPID by default because of KMS PID blacklisting.
- If KMS Server Service is not installed, all related settings are disabled.
- If Custom Task is installed or removed after re-running the toolkit, the AutoKMS Scheduled Tasks paths have been fixed not to break.
- A new program icon is displayed.